- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
This dish means fried beef with pepper that is hot. It is a simple and very tasty dish. The cuisine style is of Kerala. You can balance all sweet celebrations by preparing pepper beef fry. There is quite a lot of difference between this dish and other beef fry dishes.
This dish is a curry with dry recipe that is served as appetizers. Recommend and share Pepper beef fry. Discover as on how to make this easy dish from the ingredients and procedure given below. This dish requires no introduction.
Fans of easy and quick cooking process will love this dish which is Asian-inspired fry-stir dish. Bell pepper, rice and beef get dipping in spicy sauce and in a sprinkle of sesame seeds which are toasted.
Malayalam population of South India relish and eat this dish with great enthusiasm and interest. Onions, soy sauce with bell pepper strips are used as major ingredients in this dish. Original recipe is for chunk eating. Usage of top sirloin is done. Then cut across grain.
This has a style of Indian recipe that is pure, which is hot peppery, tastes good too much and served well when accompanied with dal, rice, rasam and sambar. This is easy-to-cook recipe but little time-consuming recipe. Its part of pressure cooking consumes little and some amount of time. But otherwise it is a fast and easy process.
You can prepare this dish with pieces of meat from curry that is left over. In this process, wash pieces in water, remove excess curry and use to make the dish. This will take less time. It will be dual-profiting dish. First profit is that there are no waste products. Second profit is a new side-dish that is very tasty and is made in just 5 minutes or even less.
This particular dish is delicious while culinary with flavors that are unique. The relishing of this dish provides plenty benefits like antibacterial, antioxidant medicinal effects, reduces intestinal gas, circulation are improved and digestive system is helped to a great degree.
- 250 grams beef.
- 2 big onions.
- 2 dry red chillies.
- Handful curry leaves.
- 1 small piece ginger (1 inch long).
- 2 garlic pods.
- ½ spoon poppy seeds. (optional ingredient)
- ¼ spoon peppercorns.
- ¼ spoon fennel seeds.
- 2and ½ spoons pepper powder (according to preference).
- ¼ spoon turmeric powder.
- Salt for taste.
- 12 spoons of oil.
- Beef pieces are washed in water. Chop into small pieces.
- Chop and peel onions into slices that are thin. Peel garlic and ginger pods. Make fine paste and crush them. Keep aside.
- Crush fennel seeds and peppercorns into coarse mixture using blender. Keep aside.
- To pressure cooker add beef pieces; pour water till it is well immersed. Then add salt, turmeric powder. Close lid, place regulator and pressure cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Set aside till all pressure is released. Open lid, check that the pieces are cooked or not. Take pieces alone. Set aside. Drain water that is excess. Add pepper powder and cumin powder. Serve like a soup.
- Place pan on flame. Pour oil to it. After the pan heats up, add red dry chillies, onions, curry leaves. Sauté well on low heat till onions gets translucent.
- Add garlic ginger paste, sauté till the raw smell goes off. Salt is added so that paste has no sticking to pan bottom.
- When slices of onion turn brown slightly, add seeds of poppy, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add peppercorns crushed and fennel seeds. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add to the pan the beef pieces and sauté well on low flame for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add pepper powder, salt and well sauté it for another 2 minutes on low and medium heat.
- Remove from medium and low heat and then serve it.