- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Mutton Fried rice is that recipe which is made in Indian style which is a typical style. It is tasty and quick-to-make dish. Assorted vegetables, ghee, mutton, eggs and long-grained rice can be added as a wonderful combination for the preparation of this wonderful dish. It can be relished and eaten in a perfect get-together of families and friends.
This serves as an ideal meal for Sundays. It can also be a party menu. So you should go ahead and help few servings of this dish because it is a wonderful way by which you can tickle the taste buds. This is a versatile dish. This item is ideal for one-pot meal for a quick lunch. In this item there is a delectable blending of spicy flavors which may tease the taste buds. You can also try this old-timed recipe for a satisfying and amazing dinner.
Fats, carbohydrates, protein, minerals, vitamin and others are present in this dish which is good for our health. It is a main course of lunch and dinner. It is like by one and all. Mutton fried Rice can be served in dhabbas, big restaurants and large hotels. The dish is an awesome dish.
This item can be made in homes also. It is a very suitable dish for weekends. It is served in parties, festivals and other auspicious occasions like marriages, receptions, anniversaries and engagement parties.
- Mutton Badami Qorma and Pethey Ka Halwa
- Mutton Aloo Bukhara
- Mutton Badami Qorma
- Mutton Afghani Pulao
- Mutton Bhaghicha (Green Mutton Curry)
- Mutton Adla Nihari, Paya Nihari and Nihari Spice
- Mutton and Cheese Biriyani
- Mutton Balti Tikka and Tutti Frutti Smoothie
- Mutton Aab Gosht Curry
- Mutton and Vegetable Curry
- Mutton and Red Capsicums Curry
- Basmati rice- 4 cups
- Boneless, chopped mutton-4 cups
- Ghee -4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Soya Sauce-4 tablespoon
- Flakes of thinly cut garlic-4
- Salt for taste
- Finely cut red dry chillies-4
- Beans, celery, carrots and other assorted vegetable chopped finely- 3 cups
- Basmati rice is washed and soaked for forty minutes. All water is drained from the rice and rice is kept aside for use in the later time. Take a deep bottomed frying pan. Put 1 tablespoon ghee into it and heat it. Basmati rice is then added to the frying pan for sometime on low heat. The rice is then kept aside.
- Mutton is then cooked in a little amount of water. Add some turmeric powder and salt and then the mutton is boiled in the water till it becomes tender. The mutton pieces are then removed and cut the boiled mutton finely and then set all the mutton on the plate for use in the later time.
- A different frying pan is taken and eggs are scrambled in it by the addition of pepper powder pinch and salt to it. In the mean time the basmati rice is cooked in a vessel and cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and salt are added to it and around 8 cups of water is added in the vessel. Then the rice is cooked on a low flame. The rice is then cooled by spreading on a large plate and all rice grains should be separate and then it is allowed to cool completely. This must be ensured.
- Ghee is heated in a frying pan. The assorted vegetables, red chillies, onions, and garlic flakes are fried till vegetables become crunchy but there should not be any overcooking. Add the scrambled eggs, cooked mutton and cooked rice to the pan.
- Some pepper powder is sprinkled and fried again for little time till the vegetables, the mutton and the rice have blended nicely. Add soya sauce and gently fry it for little more time. Switch off the flame and let the guests help themselves with the prepared Mutton Fried Rice which is placed in a plate. Serve it when it is hot with cold raita or any side dish as desired by you.