- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
This dish is a Kerala recipe for Malayalam population and a Tamil Nadu recipe for people hailing from Madras and other South Indian places. The Chilly beef curry is that recipe which is a proof that dishes need not have a long ingredient list to be fantastic absolutely. Starting preparing it to finishing preparing it, takes only 30 minutes. While it simmers in background you can spend time in TV watching and beer drinking.
For reasons regarding religion, beef is not taken and relished by Indian population and masses. Though in South India there are lots of masses who are Christian, still they do not eat beef curry, which is a staple diet of Christians outside India that is by foreigners. This curry is mostly served in restaurants. But it is not served in houses. There is a great Christian population who serve chilly beef curry on special events, festivals, at marital occasions and at weddings.
On Sunday while dinner time; this dish can be relished by you, your friends, and your relatives and with your family members. Beef roast is a great curry for Sundays. All ingredients used in making this dish are easily available in supermarkets and other reputable Asian markets. You can make it before hand, and then warm it up in the last minute, if you are serving this dish to groups small and large. The dish becomes tastier and improves with the time.
This is a very spicy and very nice beef curry. You can increase the amount of dried and fresh chilli as per your taste of spicy curries. You can serve the dish with rice and naan bread for a tasty meal.
Curry kit of chilli masala-
- Save money and time by getting all spices you require for making the dish in 1 curry kit.
- The kits take 20-30 minutes for cooking it.
- Fresh prepared Indian spices are used in restaurants and at home.
- You can amaze your relatives and friends by making this dish with your great curry making skills.
- Create healthy meals for everyone every time.
This dish can be used as Pizza toppings also, which is a Pizza that is having this flavor. It can also be used as filling for rolls of kathi. Tomato sauce can be used for extra flavor. The time being consumed in making this dish is less than the time being consumed in making other recipes. This is a healthy dish. It is a non-vegetarian dish.
- Beef rump-700 grams.
- Ginger 1 two inch piece.
- 4 cloves of garlic.
- Turmeric ½ teaspoon.
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons.
- Cut finely 2 red large onions.
- Chopped finely 3 tomatoes large.
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon.
- Cumin seeds 1 tablespoon.
- Garam masala 1 tablespoon.
- Sliced finely 1 red pepper.
- Sliced half down in middle 4 green chillies.
- Optional ingredient is 1 glass red wine.
- Ginger is cut, garlic is smashed. Place it in spice grinder with water and grind to paste.
- Roast coriander seeds and cumin seeds in frying pan over low heat.
- Move seeds a little, roast evenly.
- Grind seeds in spice grinder to make a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Warm oil in frying pan over medium heat, and then add onions chopped.
- Fry onions till they are brown and nice.
- Add ginger and garlic paste with garam masala, coriander, cumin powder and turmeric.
- Nice sizzle is brought. Add beef. Add tomatoes chopped and 600 ml of water or more water in case raw beef is used.
- Throw in red sliced bell peppers and green chillies. Allow for simmering. Cover the lid for 20 minutes or an hour. Simmering is allowed till beef becomes tender.
- Add pepper and salt for taste purposes.
- Sprinkle coriander chopped. Serve with chapati bread or white rice.