- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
East India is the home of an entire Chinese community who made their migration to that place many time ago. Due to this migration process, there is sure to be exchange of ideas, food, tradition and values. It is a personal opinion of all people and other Indians that there are no goodies (Chinese-origin) like Indo-China food. The reason is quite obvious. The Indian style of cooking Chinese food makes path for delicious Chinese dishes. The style of cooking of Indians adds ample amount of simple ingredients of India to the Chinese dish. The result of this combination is quite awesome and magical. So enjoy it while serving it and should be tried by all at least once in a lifetime. The dish name is “Chilli Chicken Curry”.
- Chilli chicken curry has lots of protein because chicken itself is rich in protein.
- Presence of all nutritious ingredients makes this a fulfilling meal. All alone it stands by itself to be served hot with plenty of other dishes.
- It is served in picnics, get-togethers, parties, marriages, engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, other marital occasions, other festivals and special events.
- It is a healthy and fabulous recipe.
- It is a dish to be relished with great interest and enthusiasm.
- It is the best spicy chicken recipe eaten by all Indians and outside the nation too. You need not step into restaurant for second time if in first time you do not have full satisfaction by the quality, quantity and amount of chilli chicken curry served to you.
- If you have more cravings of this dish even after eating it and the restaurant is unable to provide and serve it for you, then you can have an opinion that it is not a standard restaurant.
- It is a spicy and flavorful dish. It is also an important, popular and significant curry of chicken.
- 1 lb or 500 grams of chicken fillet boneless (utilization of thighs fillets).
- Soy sauce -4 tablespoon.
- Vegetable oil- 1 cup.
- Dry red chillies -3 to 4.
- 4-5 onions spring or 2 onions large.
- Fresh garlic minced finely 2 tablespoon.
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tablespoon.
- Hot water-2 cups.
- Green bell peppers-2 large, cut into 2 inch squares (stem and seeds discarded).
- Corn flour for batter-1 tablespoon.
- Salt for taste purposes.
- Chicken fillet is cut into 2 inch cubed pieces. Put onto large bowl so as to do proper mixing.
- Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, corn flour and egg to chicken. Mix well till desired consistency of smooth marinade liquid is got. Set aside for 15-20 minutes for marination overnight.
- Cut spring onions or large onions into 1 inch cubes.
- Put pan on stove on high flame. Add cooking oil 2 tablespoon to it. When it is hot, add red dry chillies and onions cubed to it. Fry it till onions become translucent. Add garlic. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add tomato ketchup and soy sauce. Fry and stir for 1 minute. From stove take off. Set aside.
- Put another deep pan on stove and heat at a high flame. Add the rest cooking oil onto it. When hot, little frying ids done to the marinated chicken till the time till it becomes golden. Remove oil with slotted spoon. Put oil on pan with garlic-onion sauce mix. Fry rest chicken. Add to pan all chicken with sauce.
- Once everything is done with chicken, sauce is returned with chicken fried with high flame and stir. Cook till 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add bell green peppers. Cook for time of 2 minutes.
- After addition of bell pepper, while cooking chicken, put 1 tablespoon of corn flour in cup, add 5 -6 tablespoon of water cool to it. Mix well till smooth liquid is got. Add the above liquid to pan with chilli chicken and stir nicely. Gravy then thickens quickly ad fairly. As this happens from heat remove pan.
- Serve with rice.