- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Chicken Fried Rice is a well-known dish in many countries which is available at Chinese restaurants. It is excellent recipe which can be made at home. The reason is that left overs like fresh or frozen vegetables, eggs, cold rice and chicken pieces can be gathered to prepare a meal.
All like Chicken Fried Rice and the ingredient chicken gives the dish an amazing and perfect flavour. It turns out to be a good, healthy and delicious item. You can be impressed with your cooking skills and make everyone happy by preparing this dish. It has a lovely flavour and is an absolute and almost perfect recipe. It is relished at large hotels.
This dish is “the works-a timeless dish”. Chicken Fried Rice is an oriental, easy and quick-to-make dish. You can fall in love with chicken fried rice. This dish can be prepared at home and it serves to be a perfect side dish in less time irrespective of your take-out-fake-out meal.
- Corned Beef Fried Rice with Mint
- April’s Chicken Fried Rice
- Chinese Chicken Fried Rice I
- Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Fried Rice with Chicken
- Chinese Clay Pot Rice with Chicken
- Thai Fried Rice with Pineapple and Chicken
- Water-2 tablespoon
- Butter-2 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil-2 tablespoon
- Chopped onion-2
- Cold white rice-4 cups
- Soy Sauce-4 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper-2 teaspoons
- Chicken meat chopped-2 cups
- Frozen peas- some
- Frozen carrots-3
- Garlic cloves-4
- Making the rice- 4 cups of cold leftover white rice is taken. Straight away take from refrigerator. If leftover rice is not available add 2 cups white basmati rice to 2 cups of water and boil it. Cover the rice pot and heat it at low flame. Allow for simmering till 25 minutes. Rice should not stick near end. On cold burner it is placed for 6 minutes, and then fluffs it with fork. Rice is placed on cookie sheet till rice comes to room temperature.
- Cooking the chicken-Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are diced and chopped into small pieces. Then season them with pepper and salt. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into frying pan which may be large. Burner is turned to medium high heat or medium heat. Vegetable oil is swirled such that it covers the pan’s bottom. Chicken is placed in the frying pan. Sauté till it is completely cooked in all quantity. Chicken is then removed with a slotted spoon. Chicken bowl is covered such that the chicken remains hot.
- Cooking the vegetables-4 garlic cloves and 2 onions are diced and chopped. A package of frozen carrots and frozen peas are removed from the refrigerator.1 more tablespoon of vegetable oil is added if it does not coat the pan. According to your preference you can also use fresh peas and fresh carrots but carrots should be diced beforehand. Add frozen peas, frozen carrots and onion to the frying pan which should be hot. With the help of a wooden spoon stir them for 5 minutes till soft. Add diced garlic in the last minute or when 60 seconds have passed.
- Adding of eggs-2 large eggs is whisked in a small bowl. A space for scrambling the eggs is made in the frying pan. Little amount of oil is put if the pan seems dry. Then add eggs. With the help of a wooden spoon keep stirring when the added eggs start frying. Egg fry is distributed throughout the vegetables when they are completely done.
- Stirring and frying of rice-Add to pan the extra oil, if there is less oil for coating the rice. Add the oil depending on how greasy you would like the chicken fried rice to be. Add rice that is cooled to the pan. Cooked chicken is stirred. Add half cup of soy sauce to pan. Fry, mix and stir nicely all ingredients while cooking. Fry and stir till no liquid is left in the frying pan and the rice turns golden brown. Garnishing with green onions that are sliced is done and then served immediately.