- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
People are provided with the natural beauty and especially, girls and women who are having much concerns with the beauty and its preservation, often seems curious to get clean beauty. It is general and common to know that men can grow their beard and facial hairs as the sign of their machoness, however, women are quite shying and beautiful and as such if they are having problem of growing facial hairs then, it is not a normal issue, rather it is a big issue in their lives. Thus, women specially, want to remove their unwanted facial hair permanently and also there can be seen number of people believing in the natural remedies rather than the chemicals and cosmetic or surgical remedies for removal of hairs. Thus, for all such women who want to remove their facial hairs permanently, here are some natural remedies.
- Thus, in all such natural methods of removal of facial hairs, one can see firstly, Turmeric which is possessing the most huge quantity of the health benefits, is also beneficial for the hair removal. Thus, using Turmeric powder, in combination with various other ingredients is best solution for slowing down the facial hair growth. The paste of turmeric and yogurt is regularly applied, this results amazingly great.
- Secondly, the paste Gram Flour which is also effective for facial hair removal, when it is mixed with turmeric and lemon juice or fresh cream and applied on the skin. Notably, it should be wash removed after it get dried with the washcloth dipped in warm water.
- Thirdly, a Sugar wax which is also considered as the natural waxing option. It is also offering much safer option. One need to heat the mixture of sugar, lemon and water until sugar melts and turns brown. Similarly, honey wax is also much beneficial and effective one. One only need to add honey in place of water and add other similar ingredients.
- Fourthly, Spearmint tea is also effective for removing the unwanted hair, which were due to excessive production of testosterone. Thus, a cup of spearmint tea made of spearmint leaves in hot water, every day will reduce the levels of testosterone and as such it will help to reduce the growth of hairs.
- Also, there are other remedies for such removal in which one can also see Egg whit mask, including in the diets, the phytoestrogens, papaya, applying the juice of potato, crushed lentil juice and lemon juice, powder of green gram mixed with rose water and lemon juice can also control the growth of unwanted facial hair.
Thus, all such methods and remedies are provided for those who have patience and discipline.