- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Green Salad consists of fresh vegetables being washed, dressed and tossed. The salad’s base is greens. Proper green salad is served with dressings like honey mustard, blue cheese dressing, vinaigrette and Italian dressing. This dish is served as a main course. The ingredients have quick tossing in bowl with dressings. Green Salad is fresh, fast and leafy side dishes which are served in fancy holiday dinner and casual lunch. The green salad is colorful and…Read More