- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Mutton Biriyani is a hearty dish which will definitely amaze the guests who arrive to your house. Layers of saffron-milk and mutton are infused in the rice which is cooked in the “dum” style. Mutton Biriyani can also be cooked in the royal and princely Awadhi Style. So you can certainly breathe in the fragrance and aroma of this dish. This item is perfect for feasting at the dinner table. India’s Biriyani are known as…Read More