- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Kerala Style Appam is the dish of breakfast which is very popular in Kerala. Appam is known to be revered food of own country of God. This dish is easy to make and simple. The pancakes are white, have fluffy centre and are lacy with crisp side. They are soft and they are airy. It goes well with kadala curry, sweetened milk of coconut, vegetable stew, chicken stew, korma, egg roast and chutney. Importance- Toddy…Read More