- Hilsa - Health Benefits, Nutritional Values & Recipes
- Red Wine: Is it really Good?
- Toxic Chemicals in Bread may cause Cancer and Thyroid Disorders
- The Essential Goa Cookbook by Maria Teresa Menezes - Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
- The Essential Kerala Cookbook by Vijayan Kannampilly - Paperback – 28 Apr 2003
Pastry is important types of confectionery made by bakers. In this dish there are many baked products made from products like sugar, butter, milk, flour, eggs and baking powder. Small tarts and different baked sweet products are known as pastries. Pastry dishes are commonly puffs, pies, brownies, cake, cupcakes, cookies, tarts, strudels, muffins, Danish and French Pastries and others. It is a culture to make delicious and economic pastries that meet our requirements and needs….Read More